- Vanilla Documentation: Where you can find docs and self-serve how-tos on Vanilla's features and add-ons
- Vanilla Blog: Where you'll find articles on various community topics - things like theme tips, advice on dealing with trolls, and spammers. N.B. When you first search the blog, you may not find what you're looking for, click on the "Search on Google" link to find older, but still relevant results.
- Vanilla Library: Where you'll find things like case studies, guides, vidoes etc.
Of course your Customer Success Manager will always be happy to hear from you and help you find whatever information you're looking for, so feel free to shoot them an email whenever you need.
Please Read Before Posting
This is an example of a 'rules' discussion, laying out expected behaviour for new users who join the community. Customize it to suit your specific needs, or write your own rules completely from scratch!
This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.