- Vanilla Documentation: Where you can find docs and self-serve how-tos on Vanilla's features and add-ons
- Vanilla Blog: Where you'll find articles on various community topics - things like theme tips, advice on dealing with trolls, and spammers. N.B. When you first search the blog, you may not find what you're looking for, click on the "Search on Google" link to find older, but still relevant results.
- Vanilla Library: Where you'll find things like case studies, guides, vidoes etc.
Of course your Customer Success Manager will always be happy to hear from you and help you find whatever information you're looking for, so feel free to shoot them an email whenever you need.
Vanilla Comments is a tool that allows you to integrate your Vanilla Forum with your Wordpress blog. With this you can leverage Vanilla's commenting system on your blog. When a user comments on a blog post, that blog post is copied over to Vanilla and comments are synced from your blog to your forum and vice-versa.
- Blog Post: How to use Vanilla Forums with Wordpress
- Documentation: Universal Comments
- Blog Post: Integrated Comment System to Supercharge Your Community